Monday 21 February 2011

The weigh ins

So, I decided to start a new post for this as the last one was becoming a bit of a ramble.

I started my new diet lifestyle on January 13th.  Here are my weekly weigh-ins since then:

13 Jan 2011:  124.8 kgs
20 Jan 2011:  123.0 kgs
27 Jan 2011:  122.1 kgs
04 Feb 2011:  121.1 kgs
10 Feb 2011:  122.0 kgs
17 Feb 2011:  was too chicken to weigh in

And there we have it.  I lovedddd seeing the weight go down those first three weigh ins and so bummed at myself on the fourth week.  This week, I was too scared at seeing the number go up again I didn't weigh in.  I won't make that mistake again.  In fact, I might weigh in the morning when I get up, and change my weigh in days from Thursday to Monday.  Maybe.

So although I am slightly heavier now than when I started this blog a whole freakin year ago, I am going to take the positives as they come and not dwell on the past.  A month ago I was about 3kgs heavier than I am not, and that's good in anyone's book - but especially for a woman with PCOS. 

It's not as easy for us to lose weight as it is for other women... not that losing weight is easy for anyone, but its particularly difficult if you have PCOS - lucky us!  Especially as its so much easier for us to put on weight too.

Such a joyful condition to live with.

So, my next goal is to lose get my weight under 120kgs for the first time in absolutely AGES which I aim to do in the next two weigh ins!!!  And then my next goal is to lose 1 stone, which I am aiming to do on the next one after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment