Thursday 24 February 2011

It's weigh day - No.6

Was 122.0 kgs and am now 120.4 kgs so have lost 1.6kgs

(that said, I didn't weigh in week 5, so that's 1.6kgs since week 4)

I'm also thinking of giving up weighing on the Wii Fit cause I find it incredibly frustrating to not get such accurate results.  I like to measure in kgs, that's how I have always done it.  The Wii gives you results on the first page with your BMI, then in kgs, and then tells you how much you lost in lbs, and then if you view your chart it shows you your losses in stones. 

And, I find they never quite equal up.

As an example, last time I weighed the kg amount shown on the Wii was 122kgs.  This time it was 120.4 kgs which means I lost 1.6kgs, but the Wii says I lost 4lbs since last time, which is actually 1.8kgs.  I know we are talking about a difference of just 200grams, but when you are desperate for every single loss, that 200g is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment