Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club, it's a great movie if you haven't seen it.

But on a serious note, breakfast for me is something I struggle with the most I think... well, aside from getting up and going for a walk before work... well, and drinking enough water.

The biggest problem I have with breakfast, is that I just don't feel hungry nor feel like eating first thing in the morning.  If I make myself have breakfast, or wake up feeling like it then my default breakfast would be toast which I don't eat anymore.  I can't have scrambled eggs every morning. 

I was having Ready Brek made with milk, a teaspoon of cinnamon (it's reportedly good for maintaining blood sugar levels with PCOS women) and a drizzle of honey on the top microwaved for four minutes.  But it's a filling meal and it takes me about half an hour to eat.  I don't have that sort of time.

So, I decided yesterday that I would opt for more of a snacky type situation for breakfast.  So, this is what I am having today... and I am just going to sit it on my desk at work and nibble when I'm hungry.

the breakfast club struggle

So, I'm having a small handful of nuts, some strawberries and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment