Monday 21 February 2011

Body shots and graph - week 5.5

OK, so I decided to document my weight loss with photographs as well so hopefully I can see the change in my shape etc.  So, this is the first of what I will try and make a regular occurance... yep, I am going to give regular blogging a shot! haha

122kgs taken on 20/02/2011 at week 5.5


















OK so as you can see, I'm not entirely comfortable with not being anonymous.  Maybe one day, but not too sure about that.  It's not out of embarrassment or anything, just that I don't want people I know or that know of me professionally to stumble across such a personal space!

Also, here is the graph I've decided to do to keep on track.  I've set myself a target of 0.5kgs per week, which I think is realistic and if I lose a little more than that hopefully it will mean I will still be on target when I reach plateaus.

Although I am gutted that it means I won't reach my target of a BMI of under 30 before July next year, they say that slow and steady wins the race.  And, let's face it... it's not like it went on overnight... well, actually, sometimes it did!  Effing PCOS!

I would LOVEEEE of course to reach my goal MUCH MUCH MUCH sooner than that, but by setting realistic expectations at the start I am not setting myself up for failure.  Well, that's the plan anyway.

Weight loss target as at 20/02/11 at 5.5 weeks





















As you can see from that, although I put on 2lbs last week and didn't weigh this week (I have presumed I've stayed the same) I am still on track (thanks to a great loss the 1st week of 4lbs!).

I think I will make Monday's weigh day and so will weigh tomorrow.  I might even start using this blog as a food diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment