Saturday 12 March 2011

Well, so long 1.5kgs

As I blogged about on Thursday, I had put on 1.5kgs during the last week.  I had been naughty, sure... but I was still confused as to how I could have put on SO much weight in just seven days when the majority of the things I put into my mouth were good.

Puzzled.  Anyway, I had abstained from any kind of chocolate and sugar (aside from the sugar in my tea) since Tuesday and this arvo, I just decided what the heck.  I am going to jump back on those scales and have an impromptu weigh-in.

I don't ever do in-between-weigh-ins, but I was still puzzled and curious if my increase in water intake (I've been drinking 2 litres a day for the last three days), lentil curry and pea soup had had any impact.

And it had!

I was down 1.5kgs back to 120kgs.  So, the weight I had put on in seven days has disappeared in just two days.

I wouldn't say I'm any less puzzled... but I'm certainly less depressed!

Now, I'm hoping to do another 1.5kgs by Thursday.  I know that's probably unrealistic and I should only be striving to lose between 0.5 and 1kgs per week... but I feel like I have time to make up for!

From my graph below, you can see with Thursday's weigh in I am already behind schedule!  I don't want that pink line creeping above the yellow line too often.  I must keep on track.

(the graph doesn't show today's loss of 1.5kg which I'll add in to this coming Thursday's weigh in)

Graph showing weight loss progress in the last eight weeks
















The graph goes from 125kgs to 105kgs as that represents the HALF WAY point! Holy fucking god, there's still another 20kgs from that point to get to 85kgs.  That would still mean I was overweight with a BMI of 28.7... but I don't care about being overweight.  I care about getting my operation once my BMI is under 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment