Tuesday 22 March 2011

I just don't get it

Ok, so weigh day was last Thursday... and it was a bad result noticeable by the absence of any post.

I don't understand it. I was SO good all week, and yet when I jumped on the Wii to weigh in I had put on 1kg / 2lbs!

I was talking to my Aunty about it, and she said that it's probably because I am building up muscle and it weighs more than fat. I get that, I understand it... but I can't even put it down to that.

I've not been exercising!

Shame on me for that... but honestly, when I've cut out potatoes, rice, pasta, juice, coke and even last week chocolate - how do you put ON weight?

ARGH!

It makes me so frustrated!  Why do I even bother?!?!

I went away for the weekend to see my boyfriend this weekend... disappointed in myself, I ate Burger King twice and had three cans of coke.  I regret it now and that's certainly not going to help me get a better result this week.  So why did I do it?

I really need to learn to not get so disheartened and slip backwards but use it to motivate me to try harder.

I'd like to say that I will get up early in the morning and go for a big long walk before work... but let's be honest. I probably won't.

1 comment:

  1. Your post just now reminds me so much of what I just posted! It's ridiculously frustrating to me that I feel like I'm trying SO hard, yet I'm gaining weight?!?
    I'm trying to pep talk myself and keep myself motivated, since my day is just starting. Losing weight is so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete