Wednesday 13 October 2010

How am I here again... or shall I say, still here?

After quite a rough few months in and out of hospital, I find myself trying to get back on the bloody weight loss train again.

My weight had gone up to 126.5kgs and after a few weeks of really trying hard I am down to 121.9 - so a loss of 4.6kgs in three weeks which I was really chuffed about.  That was, until I decided to look back at my blog and see that when I first started writing this I was 121.3kgs.  So, I'm back to where I started.  Or, rather after almost a year (!!!), I am still here.  Still fat, still needing to lose about 35kgs to get my operation so I can start having a family... and approaching 30 at a rapid speed.

Fuck. Shit. Bollocks.

Need to pull my head out of my arse.

OK, so my first mini-goal is to get my weight to under (!) 120kgs... so 119.5kgs here I come. I hope to be able to achieve that in the next two weeks.  I really must get better at updating this blog too, because it truly does help to be putting thoughts down.

Anyhoo... time for lunch.  Chicken stir-fry here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment